The Future of Work
- A World Without Work (Atlantic Magazine)
- 2013 AP series about loss of middle-class jobs in the wake of the Great Recession, and the role of technology.
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and the Coming Technological Unemployment Crisis contains links to articles, television shows, and radio interviews related to the societal impacts of disruptive technologies
- 60 Minutes story about technological unemployment
- CBS News: The robot revolution will take 5 million jobs from humans
- The Second Machine Age: Work, Progress, and Prosperity in a Time of Brilliant Technologies
- Rise of the Robots: Technology and the Threat of a Jobless Future
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution by Professor Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum
- Humans Are Underrated: What High Achievers Know That Brilliant Machines Never Will
- Automating Inequality: How High-Tech Tools Profile, Police, and Punish the Poor
The following articles are not about jobs per se, but they are interesting reads just the same...